Our Terms & Conditions
- Prices provided on this website are for guidance purposes only. Stardust Carpet Cleaning will provide a fixed price upon inspection of your property.
- Should the Client’s original requirements change following receipt of a fixed price, Stardust Carpet Cleaning reserves the right to amend the initial quotation.
- With regard to special offers and discounts, only one offer may be taken up per job.
- Promotional offers are subject to a minimum order booking value of £75.
Access to property
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the property to ensure that scheduled work can commence on time.
- Failure to provide access to the property at the scheduled time may incur a £50 fee (at the discretion of Stardust Carpet Cleaning and dependent upon circumstances).
- If Stardust Carpet Cleaning is provided with keys to gain access for unattended cleaning, locks and keys must be fully functional and open/close readily.
- The Client is responsible for providing electricity and running water (preferably hot) at the premises where cleaning is undertaken.
- Failure to provide electricity and running water is subject to a £50 fee and the work will need to be rescheduled at a time when electricity and running water is available.
Health & safety considerations
- Stardust Carpet Cleaning reserves the right to refuse a job if we find the condition of the property hazardous to the health and well being of our staff.
- AGA Ovens: please ensure your AGA is cool enough for it to be cleaned, i.e. switch it off the day before Stardust visits so that it has time to cool down.
- Stardust Carpet Cleaning currently accepts payment by cash, cheque and BACS transfer. (If paying by cheque, please send cheques in advance to allow 5 working days for payment to clear prior to scheduled work).
- Domestic unattended: Payment must be paid in advance if the property owner or tenant is unable to make payment as soon as the work is complete.
- Commercial: first-time payment is required on completion of the work.
- Subsequent/ongoing work – once an account has been set up, payment can be made by BACS transfer.
- Stardust Carpet Cleaning reserves the right to cancel an appointment in the event of failure to receive agreed bank transfer or cheque payment in advance.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a pre-booked clean please provide at least 48 hours notice. Failure to provide notice will result in a £50 cancellation fee.
- Stardust Carpet Cleaning reserves the right to refuse any job where we find the condition of the property hazardous to the health and well being of our staff.
- Stardust Carpet Cleaning reserves the right to cancel or reschedule work in the rare event of unexpected circumstances.
End of Tenancy – notes
- Appliances: if an appliance has not been cleaned since purchase there may be stains that cannot be removed. Any such suspect stains will be highlighted during the inspection.
- Freezers can only be deep-cleaned if they have been defrosted in advance.
- Heavy appliances: for health and safety reasons we do not move/clean behind heavy appliances such as washing machines/fridge freezers.
- Please ensure all cupboards and wardrobes are empty.
- Please ensure there are no people/tenants present in the property at the time of the cleaning.
- Upholstery, blinds and curtains are not included in our service, if you would like us to include them please ask and we will provide a separate price.
- Stardust is happy to vacuum/clean any hearths in your property, but we do not clean chimneys, however we can arrange for a chimney sweep to coincide with the end of tenancy clean, to minimise any disruption.
- Our service does not include waste collection/disposal.
If you are not happy…
Since 2000, Stardust Cleaning has never been called back to redo work due to poor workmanship. Our reputation is far too precious to allow this to happen!
Please be assured that if for some reason you are not completely satisfied we will do everything possible to resolve the situation.
All work undertaken by Stardust Carpet Cleaning is covered by a Public Liability Insurance.
Get a quote
Book an appointment
Please pop your details into the form here, or if you’d prefer give us a call or drop us an email. We are more than happy to offer advice or come and do a site visit if you have a number of cleaning tasks that need to be completed. We look forward to hearing from you soon.