Stardust has developed a solid reputation over the years for providing outstanding top to bottom cleaning results. Our standards are very exacting and we leave no corner uncleaned. Rest assured that your property will be meticulously clean and smelling fresh as a daisy for your new tenants.
All equipment supplied
Nothing is missed
Good as new
We really do leave no stone unturned when we undertake an end of tenancy clean.
As standard we’ll perform a deep-clean on all surfaces, appliances and facilities inside your property. Using our industry standard cleaning equipment we can also tackle oven cleaning, carpet cleaning, window cleaning and gutter cleaning. (Extra charges may apply).
We have worked with all kinds of rental property and seen the worst! But, even those properties that have been left in a terrible state by previous tenants can be brought back up to standard in less than a day by our professional end of tenancy cleaning team.
Trust Stardust Cleaning to give your property the care and attention it deserves. Our founder, Stephen Fudge, was formerly a local authority Cleaning Inspector, so he has very exacting standards. We’ll ensure that your property isn’t just cleaned, it’s deeply clean, fresh and ready to go.
Prices start from
- Entrance hall
- Get in touch for a bespoke quote for your property.
Our end of tenancy cleaning programme is very thorough. We systematically go through each room from top to bottom, giving the entire property a deep-clean to remove dirt, germs and odours.
A typical clean includes:
- Appliances are cleaned and restored to ‘as new’ condition
- Cupboards, wardrobes and drawers are cleaned and sanitised
- Surfaces and floors are cleaned and sanitised
- Taps/fixtures and tiles are deep-cleaned and limescale removed
- Mirrors, chrome/stainless steel fixtures and sinks are cleaned, buffed and polished
- Walls and doors are cleaned, and sanitised (if washable paint has been used)
- Ledges, skirting boards, framework and wainscoting are deep-cleaned
- Toilets, showers and baths are deep-cleaned and de-scaled
- Carpets are cleaned using the hot-water extraction method, including spot and stain removal if required (extra cost)
- Hard floors are vacuumed and mopped
- Windows are deep-cleaned inside and out (extra cost)