Commercial window cleaners – what windows do we clean?
Whatever your type of property, we’ll clean your windows to the highest standard. Houses or flats of any size – up to 60 ft high, we’ll clean them. We use the Reach & Wash pole system– an amazingly effective purified water cleaning process.
We clean any time of window on any type of property:
- Secondary glazed windows
- Victorian windows
- Georgian windows
- Sash windows
- Bay windows
- Windows at any height up to 60 feet
Do you need to have your windows deep cleaned after a property refurbishment or at the end of the tenancy? We’ll help with that too. Whatever your high-level window type, our experienced, highly-trained and the highest quality window cleaners will have your glass sparkling again in no time at all!
How do we carry out our professional commercial window cleaning service?
To turn mucky, grimy and streaky windows into sparkling clean ones takes three steps. As ever, the secret lies in the preparation.
- Step 1 – Our window cleaning technicians arrive in a van specially fitted with purified water tanks and extendable water-fed poles. The equipment allows us to reach up to 60 feet. Of course, using this system means we don’t disturb your privacy.
- Step 2 – We pump deionised water through the brush attachment of the extension pole and spray it across the dirty window. Then, we remove stubborn stains and marks by moving the brush across the window frames and glass panes.
- Step 3 – We then spray the purified water across the window to rinse away the dirt. The process also helps create a protective coating on the window surface, which keeps your windows cleaner for longer.
- Step 4 (optional) – We can clean the inside of your windows too. We treat windows of different types and sizes: sash and bay windows, as well as skylights and conservatories. We also do domestic window cleaning, gutter cleaning.