Regular commercial carpet cleaning helps to keep any high footfall carpeted areas in tip top condition. Without it, the heavy daily use quickly takes its toll on the condition and cleanliness of your workspace.
- Out of hours contract carpet cleaning
- Periodic deep-cleaning to supplement your ‘vacuum and dust’ cleaners
- Ad hoc stain removal or treatment of heavily soiled/high traffic areas
Our experienced team are reliable and competitively priced. With Stardust, your premises are in safe hands. Read more about us here.
Experienced commercial carpet cleaners
With over 17 years experience in the carpet cleaning business there isn’t much we don’t know about how to clean a carpet.
We already look after a number of commercial premises, including offices with vast expanses of carpet, as well as providing quick-turnaround services to a number of letting agents and property management firms. All of them rely on our fast, reliable and efficient service.
- Highly trained, uniformed and fully CRB checked staff
- Public Liability Insurance cover up to £2.5m and Employers Liability Insurance up to £5m.
- Industry leading PowrFlite Hot Water Extraction carpet cleaning equipment
- Choice of professional grade ProChem cleaning liquids, or AMTECH eco-friendly cleaning solutions at no extra cost
Our commercial carpet cleaning kit
Hot Water Extraction
We use PowrFlite Hot Water Extraction carpet cleaning equipment, which is the most powerful, portable carpet cleaner on the market. It delivers superb results, every time.
Top performing carpet cleaning solutions
ProChem carpet cleaning solutions have a worldwide reputation for outstanding performance. They are manufactured in the UK. We offer the option to choose eco-friendly AMTECH cleaning solutions at no extra cost too.
“Amazing contractors! Very, very helpful with superb cleaning standards. I would definitely recommend Steve and his team.”
Amy Sherwood, Portfolio Advisor CRM Residential Property Management
“Steve is used to dealing with quick turnarounds and will always go out of his way to accommodate us. Highly recommended.”
Lisa Tavener – Lettings Manager – Russell & Butler