End of Tenancy Cleaning
Stardust has developed a strong reputation over the years for providing outstanding top to bottom cleaning results.
- We supply all the cleaning chemicals, tools and equipment
- Nothing is missed – our eagle-eyed end of tenancy cleaners ensure every square inch of your property is scrutinised, professionally deep-cleaned and polished
- All end of tenancy cleaning work is fully guaranteed and insured
Outline of a typical deep clean
Kitchens and utility room cleaning:
- Appliances are cleaned and restored to ‘as new’ clean condition inside and out (although some stains may be permanent) Does not include the Oven, Hob or extractor.
- Cupboards are cleaned, scrubbed and sanitised inside and out
- Kitchen surfaces and floors are cleaned, scrubbed and sanitised
- Taps/fixtures and tiles are deep-cleaned, limescale removed
- Chrome/stainless steel fixtures and sinks are cleaned, buffed and polished
- Walls/doors are cleaned, scrubbed and sanitized (if washable paint has been used)
- Ledges, skirting boards, framework and wainscoting are deep-cleaned
Bathroom Cleaning and en-suite cleaning as listed under kitchens, plus:
- Toilets, baths and showers are deep-cleaned, sanitized, de-limed and de-scaled
- Mirrors and steel/chrome fixtures are deep-cleaned and polished
Hallways, entrances, living areas and bedroom cleaning:
- Carpets are cleaned using the hot water extraction method, including spot and stain removal, this will be an additional cost.
- Hard floors are vacuumed, mopped and buffed/polished were appropriate
- Walls (if washable paint has been used) are washed and stains removed where possible
- Windows are deep-cleaned inside and outside, including sills, this will be an extra charge.
- Cupboards, wardrobes, and draws are scrubbed and sanitized inside and out
- All ledges, framework and wainscoting is deep-cleaned
- Mirrors and fixtures are deep-cleaned and polished.